Saturday, April 28, 2012

China Glaze Blue Sparrow

This is a blue neon I recently added to my collection.  It's a neon from China Glaze's INK Collection.  I really like the color, but it's best when a top coat is applied to see the underlying sparkle.  Most neon polished dry matte, as this color.  And though I usually show my polish swatches with no top coat, I am adding some a pic with top coat so you can see the difference.  The color is a bit on the jelly side and I for me it was not as opaque as I wanted it to be.  This is three coats, but I think I would have preferred four.  Also, this polish (again, as with most mattes) chipped very fast.  Less that 24 hours and several of my bare nail tips were showing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...