Saturday, March 17, 2012

China Glaze Stone Cold

This is China Glaze Capitol Colors Collection's interpretation of District 2 (Masonry).  It's a surprise in the collection due to its matte finish.  I do like matte finishes but never know what to do when it comes to top coats.  I always do a top coat, but I guess to keep its integrity, I'll either have to go without or use my matte top coat.  Back on topic of this color: I like it.  It has a nice dark charcoal base with silver micro flecks.  Plus, it's application is amazing.  If you haven't guessed already, I am a three coat girl.  Always paint most of my colors in three coats, but this polish was so incredibly opaque, I only needed two--and that's what I'm showing for these photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...