Saturday, March 30, 2013

China Glaze Hologlam Collection

Like most China Glaze fans, I am very excited about this collection.  I still have three colors from the discontinued OMG line (that I am frugal with their dwindling supply) and never got any Tronica polishes.  This seems like the next best thing to recreating it.  So much so, I bought nearly the entire collection (minus three).  I actually have no doubt that I'll pick up those missing three, but I didn't want to spend over $100 in one sitting.  Overall, I am very pleased with the collection.  For a glimpse a the full Hologlam Collection, click here.  I think that they have good holographic qualities and the formula, opacity and application was great.  There are 12 colors in all in the collection and a few of the colors have similar tonal qualities.  But bottom line is these colors are great.  I've found these holographic polishes do great in marbling and make interesting designs when used in stamping over dark polishes.    Check out my individual posts for mor swatches of Astro-Hot, Infra-Red, Not In This Galaxy, Galactic Gray, Sci-Fly By, Get Outta My Space, Cosmic Dust, Don't Be A Luna-Tic and OMG A UFO  Highlights for me in this collection are Galactic Gray, Not In This Galaxy and Infra Red. What are yours?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...